Where are you located?
• BoxCart’s facility is located at 45120 Global Plaza, Suite 100, Sterling, VA 20166.
• BoxCart’s office hours are M-F: 8:30am – 5:00pm; Sat: 8:30am - 3:00pm; Sun: CLOSED.
What areas do you service?
• BoxCart provides local & long-distance moves originating from the Northern Virginia / DC Metro area. BoxCart also provides “Do-it-Yourself” mobile aka portable storage within the Northern Virginia / DC Metro area.
Can I buy a BoxCart franchise?
• We are in the planning phases of franchising our unique approach to the moving & storage industry. If you would like more information about franchising, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I get a quote for my move?
• You may fill out an estimate request form, and one of our AMSA Certified Moving Consultants will call or email you back to discuss your moving needs. You are also welcome to call us anytime at (703) 263-3300. Once we have a better understanding of your needs, we will set up an estimate appointment at your home for our Consultants to provide you with a detailed estimate for your move.
What if I need storage too?
• Not to worry. BoxCart has a state-of-the-art climate-controlled storage facility to keep your belongings safe in between homes or even for long-term storage.
What size containers do you have?
• For storage that will come back to our warehouse, we use our 5’ wide x 8’ long x 7.5’ tall all-steel weatherproof storage containers. You may have up to 5 of these containers delivered at the same time for the same delivery fee.
• For storage that will remain at your location and not be moved, we have the same 5’x8’ size container, and we also offer an 8’ wide x 10’ long x 7.5’ tall container.
How do I figure out how many containers I need?
• Simply give us a call and one of our AMSA Certified Moving Consultants will guide you through that process. If necessary, we’ll even set up an appointment for our Consultant to visit your home to assist you with this process.
How long can I keep the container(s) at my house?
• Our containers are all-steel, weatherproof containers. Therefore, the time at your location depends entirely on how long you need to load them up. There are some areas within the DC Metro area with restrictions, so give us a call, and we’ll alert you to any restrictions we are aware of in your area.
Can the container be placed in the street?
• Many municipalities have instituted regulations on placing storage containers in the street. Please give us a call if you will need to place the container in the street, instead of a driveway, and we’ll help determine if there are any rules governing street-placement.
A quality-focused moving and storage company specializing in local and long distance moving services and
portable storage units serving Va., Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, and the Mid Atlantic region.