Where are you located?
- BoxCart’s facility is located at 45120 Global Plaza, Suite 100, Sterling, VA 20166.
- BoxCart’s office hours are M-F: 8:30am – 5:00pm; Sat: 8:30am - 12:00noon; Sun: CLOSED.
What areas do you service?
- BoxCart provides local & long-distance moves originating from the Northern Virginia / DC Metro area. BoxCart also provides “Do-it-Yourself” mobile aka portable storage within the Northern Virginia / DC Metro area.
Professional Moving & Storage Solutions
How do I get a quote for my move?
- You may fill out an estimate request form, and one of our AMSA Certified Moving Consultants will call or email you back to discuss your moving needs. You are also welcome to call us anytime at (703) 263-3300. Once we have a better understanding of your needs, we will set up an estimate appointment at your home for a Consultants to provide you with a detailed estimate for your move.
What if I need help packing?
- No problem! Whether you need help with just a few items, or you need your entire home packed, BoxCart has professionally-trained packers to safely and securely pack your belongings ahead of your move.
What if I need storage too?
- Not to worry. BoxCart has a state-of-the-art climate-controlled storage facility to keep your belongings safe in between homes or even for long-term storage.
What if I’m not ready to move, but I need to de-clutter before I put my house on the market?
- You’re in the right place, because this de-cluttering phase is one of BoxCart’s specialties! We would send a moving crew with our all-steel weatherproof storage containers, we’d load up all those extraneous items, then transport them back to our state-of-the-are climate-controlled storage facility for safe storage until you’re ready to move. Once you’ve sold your nice, open, de-cluttered home, one of our AMSA Certified Moving Consultants will guide you through the rest of the move process, including delivering and unloading any containers you have stored with us.
“Do-it-Yourself” Mobile Storage Solutions
What size containers do you have?
- For storage that will come back to our warehouse, we use our 5’ wide x 8’ long x 7.5’ tall all-steel weatherproof storage containers. You may have up to 4 of these containers delivered at the same time for the same delivery fee.
- For storage that will remain at your location and not be moved, we have the same 5’x8’ size container, and we also offer an 8’ wide x 10’ long x 7.5’ tall all-steel weatherproof storage container.
How do I figure out how many containers I need?
- Simply give us a call and one of our AMSA Certified Moving Consultants will guide you through that process. If necessary, we’ll even set up an appointment for one of our Consultants to visit your home to assist you with this process.
How long can I keep the container(s) at my house?
- Our containers are all-steel, weatherproof containers. Therefore, the time at your location depends entirely on how long you need to load them up. There are some areas within the DC Metro area with restrictions, so give us a call, and we’ll alert you to any restrictions we are aware of in your area.
Can the container be placed in the street?
- Because of the ever-increasing rules and regulations by the various cities/counties in the area, BoxCart does not deliver containers in the street. If you do not have a driveway, however, definitely give us a call, because we do have several other options that may work, including us loading the containers for you and transporting them back to our storage facility that very day!